I work in direct relationship with clients and ask for payment at time of service. (Exception for Motor Vehicle injuries with PIP insurance). A receipt with procedure and diagnosis code is available for you to bill your insurance provider directly. Please read appropriate policy notices for Medicare or Motor Vehicle (PIP) information.
- New Patient History/Exam/Treatment: $150-250 depending on time, level of complexity
- Chiropractic Adjustment: $ 59.00
- Cranial/Manual/Movement Therapies: per 15 min $55.00.
Prices may vary depending on care. There is a modest discount for medicare patients.
The following forms must be completed at your first visit. To complete them in the office, please arrive 10 minutes early. You can also click the links below to open the forms so that you can print them, fill them out, and bring them with you.
New Patient Forms (required for all patients)
- All new patient forms (above 3 links)
- Medicare Coverage for Chiropractic Patients
- Medicare Affidavit
Motor Vehicle Injury Patients